This 36-hour ANSI-RAB accredited course will thoroughly train attendees in the ISO 14001, ISO 14010 and ISO 14011 standards relating to Environmental Management Systems. Participants will know how to implement the ISO 14001 standard for their organizations and understand auditing techniques. Receive an in-depth understanding of ISO 14000 and environmental auditing. Upon passing the exam, participants will meet the training requirements for becoming a registered environmental auditor or lead auditor.
Who Should Attend: Those responsible for planning and scheduling an audit program for ISO 14000 and those who must perform audits to ISO 14000, Quality Assurance Managers, Quality Assurance professionals, ISO Project Mangers, ISO Project Team Members or anyone desiring an in-depth understanding of the ISO 14000 Audit Process. This course can be especially designed for your particular company needs in-order to satisfy the requirements for ISO 14000 Internal Auditing.
5 Day ISO 14000 Lead Auditor Course Outline/Syllabus/Agenda:
Day One (8:30-6:00)
* EMS Overview of the facts and scope
* Background, History and Rationale
* EMS Terminology and Definitions
* EMS and the Law
* Documentation Requirements
* Introduction to the ISO 14000 Systems Elements
* Aspects and Impacts
* Steps in the EMS Registration Process
* Audit #1 - Active Manufacturing
Day Two (8:30-7:00)
* Environmental System Requirements
* Analyzing Findings
* Audit #2 - Active Manufacturing to ISO 14001 and Manual
* RABQSA National Accreditation Program-Quality Society of Australia
* EMS Auditor Qualifications
* Roles and Responsibility of Auditors
* Creation of Effective Audit Checklists
Day Three (8:30-6:00)
* Audit #3 - Active Manufacturing Document Aud ...